When the summer comes you love to take care of your body and therefore you use to go in different shops and buy cosmetics, clothes and many other things. Glitter nail polish is a must- have of the season but every girl knows how difficult it may be to remove it.
This is the best and easiest way to get rid of glitter nail polish!!!
..Click to read more
– cotton pads
– aluminum foil
– polish remover
- Put some polish remover on a cotton pad then apply it on the nail
- Cover the nail together with the cotton pad with aluminum foil.
- Repeat this procedure for every nail.
- You may use some elastic to fix the aluminum foil. Wait for 10 or 15 minutes. If the polish remover contains acetone 10 minutes are enough, if it is acetone-free wait for 15 minutes.
- Do this treatment for every nail. After some practice you will notice that it is not difficult at all and you won’t need too much time.
- After 15 minutes remove the aluminum foil and the cotton pad and clean well. You will see that the glitter is gone.
This method is very efficient, you don’t have to use the entire bottle of nail remover and too many cotton pads (you may cut the cotton pads into small pieces, you don’t have to use the entire cotton pad for only one nail). This method is very good if you use dark colors such as red, black, blue, violet, green etc.). You may think is lasts too much (about 20-30 minutes) but trust me it is very efficient and when you get used to it, this will be a piece of cake for you.